Pierre Marcolini, the ever-creative chocolatier, is taking a surrealistic turn with the illusory delights of his Mister Mystère Easter collection. Is it a rabbit? Surely that’s not an egg? Could that be a bowler hat?
Here’s what’s in the collection...
The Egg Hat
Is it an egg or a bunny? This creation sums up every once of Pierre Marcolini’s avant-garde approach. The eye-catching design consists of a dark chocolate egg, topped with a big-eared white chocolate bowler hat, sat on top of two drawers or mini eggs.
The Big-Eared Hat
This strange, stunning and striking creation consists of a Maison milk and white chocolate bowler hat topped with a large pair of ears. There’s a big version and a mini one both containing mini eggs too.
The Mystery Eggs
There’s a delicious dark and a delicate light version of this egg, and each one is filled with a cache of mini praline eggs.
This year, Maison Pierre Marcolini is delighted to unveil 6 new signature
- White chocolate pistachio praline (White chocolate/Yellow)
- Extreme fondant (Dark chocolate/Yellow)
- White chocolate almond praline (White chocolate/Pink)
- Extreme milk (Milk chocolate/Orange)
- White chocolate hazelnut praline (White chocolate/Orange)
- Milk chocolate nougat praline (Milk chocolate/Pink)
Box of 30, £39
Box of 12, £19
For more information, visit www.marcolini.com