When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your London Wedding when making any enquiries.
Tess Hillier is the Senior Wedding and Private Events Coordinator for Enable Leisure & Culture – the organisation behind Battersea Park's fabulous venues. We asked her your question about how you can help support your wonderful London wedding suppliers at this time...
How kind of you to think about your suppliers. Indeed, we could all benefit from supporting each other at the moment. Here are some ideas:
- Social media shoutouts are always so lovely and help us promote our venues. We love being tagged in your photos on Instagram and also love seeing inspiration photos of what you are planning for your day.
- For any new clients, it helps enormously when they're flexible with dates. We try to accommodate everyone but, if you're flexible on dates, you'll have a lot more to choose from.
- Share your suppliers with the community. We love seeing and meeting new people and always love working with new suppliers in our venues. Everyone brings something different to the table.
- Share well-being tips with other brides – we're all in this together so it's important to reach out and look after each other too!
- Write a review or send a positive message. You could share how we've done so far; we really appreciate the support and kind words go a really, really long way, especially at a time like this.
Enable Leisure & Culture | www.enablelc.org
Unlike a national magazine, Your London Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your London Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.