When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your London Wedding when making any enquiries.
There's no question that the vegan trend is on the rise; with more than 3.5 million Brits now identifying as such, there's no sign of it slowing down anytime soon. With more and more of us switching to a fully plant-based diet, there has also been a rise in vegan celebratory foods at parties and even prospective couples tailoring their weddings to fit their ethical beliefs.
The thought of a vegan catered wedding might conjure up images of raw crudités and vegetable cous-cous, but in fact that idea couldn't be more wrong, with vegan dishes spanning a huge variety of cuisines.
Hugo Campbell, Co-Founder of Feast It, the UK's leading event catering marketplace, predicts some of the delicious dishes likely to be on the menu at vegan catered weddings in 2019.
1) Vegan fried chicken burgers – vegan doesn't have to be 'clean' – this junk food classic makes an excellent evening snack. We love: Last Night A Vegan Saved My Life, https://feast-it.com/vendors/last-night-a-vegan-saved-my-life
2) BBQ feasts – a Mediterranean feast with smoked aubergine, courgettes and peppers on the grill. We love: The Flavour Trailer, https://feast-it.com/vendors/the-pizza-projecthttps://feast-it.com/vendors/the-pizza-project
3) Pizza – the ultimate sharing food, elevate the humble street food with a sourdough base. We love: Ped's Pizza, https://feast-it.com/vendors/the-pizza-project
4) Vietnamese – think pho, summer rolls and banh mi – ideal for summer weddings. We love: Vietvan, www.vietvan.co.uk
5) Individual crumbles – the humble crumble has been given a gourmet makeover; combine with booze for a cocktail-dessert hybrid. We love: Humble Crumble, https://feast-it.com/vendors/humble-crumble-london
For more information, visit www.feast-it.com
Image courtesy of www.lastnightavegansavedmylife.co.uk
Unlike a national magazine, Your London Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your London Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.