When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your London Wedding when making any enquiries.
Having a smaller wedding than planned? Maybe a full-size wedding cake doesn't seem right for the occasion? Senda El Kardali, owner of London-based Luxury French Macarons company of Treat Me Sweet Co offers her advice...
Macarons make a stylish, chic and innovative statement at any wedding, engagement party or bridal shower. Traditionally French inspired, macarons are a popular dessert that your guests can enjoy at the wedding or as the perfect cake alternative, or even as a take home gift. These beautifully colored sweets melt in your mouth treats bring a smile to anyone who tastes them, making them the perfect dessert for your wedding day.
A macaron is a small French biscuit, with typically a ganache filling, that comes in countless hues and flavors. Here's how you can use them for your wedding day...
- You can deck the wedding dessert table with cake stands piled high with assorted macarons, macaron cakes and macaron pops.
- Macarons aren't simply delicious they make the sweetest escort cards ever. Try Macaron tarts for your wedding.
- You can place a decorative box of macarons at everyone's seat to greet them with a surprise treat.
- You can provide your macaron wedding cake a traditional look by displaying your delicious French sweets on a tiered display stand. This is much like the tower approach and would give your wedding an elegant-meets-vintage vibe.
- You can have macarons as a gorgeous base for your small wedding cake. This idea is totally unique and is guaranteed to catch your guests' eyes.
- If you want a traditional wedding cake and a macaron cake, however wish to keep your desserts separate, serve macarons on the side. Macarons can complement the colour and style of your star dessert for a steady theme of your dessert table.
- Give your guest to-go boxes so that they can bring them home or edible wedding favours with lovely macarons. Opt healthy, fruity, savory, superfood based or alcohol infused macarons for added fun or health!
- If you can decide between a regular wedding cake and a macaron wedding cake, merge the two together and put a tower of macarons on top of a cake base for a beautiful creation.
- The most loved at weddings is the macaron tower, as they are big, bold and you can really customize them to fit your wedding theme. You can go multi-coloured, all-white, ombré or customise your own original design.
- Macarons leave less mess, as there are no excess icing to deal with, no staining the carpets or slicing isn't a concern either. Macarons offer the opportunity for better portion control and easy to pop in your mouth.
Senda El Kardali
Unlike a national magazine, Your London Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your London Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.