When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your London Wedding when making any enquiries.
We're having a much smaller wedding than we first planned, so a big cake doesn't seem right. What other options are there?
Macarons make a chic statement at any wedding. Traditionally French-inspired, they are a great cake alternative. Here's how you can incorporate them into your day:
- Deck out a dessert table with cake stands piled high with macarons and macaron pops in your colour scheme.
- Use personalised options as place settings.
- Use decorative boxed macarons at everyone's seat as a favour.
- Create a traditional look by displaying them on a tiered stand for an elegant-meets-vintage vibe.
- Why not still have a small cake but use stacked macarons as an eye-catching base?
- Give your guests to-go boxes. Opt for healthy, savoury or alcohol-infused options for added fun!
- Create a tower of macarons. You can opt for multi-coloured, classic white, ombré or customise your own design.
- Macarons leave less mess and you don't have to worry about slicing them. They come in easy portions to just pop in your mouth.
Senda El Kardali | Treat Me Sweet Co | www.treatmesweet.org.uk