Here is a selection of Q&As from Your London Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Raise a glass
Q. We're planning a large wedding with lots of guests when it's safe to do so, but we're worried about how to ensure it runs smoothly on the day. My friend recommended a toastmaster, but what services do they provide?
A. Sonal Dave says: I can add value and support in many ways, here is a list of services a toastmaster can offer…
- We can make all announcements at your wedding, including making sure you and your partner are ready before announcing you in.
- We work with your suppliers to ensure everything is running to time, and if there are any delays, we will manage them. We ensure everything front-of-house is running to plan and any last-minute requests are managed.
- We make sure all your speakers are ready with their scripts and check if they want to sit or stand before announcing them.
- We add gravitas to an event with our splendid outfit, personality and engaging interaction throughout.
- We're on-hand to guide guests to where they should be. If possible, we can explain in other languages to help your guests understand what's happening.
- We allow you and your loved ones to enjoy the event without stress.
- A toastmaster is not a member of the bridal party, a friend or relative, we have undergone training and mentoring to ensure we provide the best service for your wedding. We're a safe pair of hands to ensure you have the special wedding you've planned for.
Sonal Dave, Sonal Dave
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your London Wedding when making any enquiries.